expand external facebook googleplus instagram menu play search twitter youtube

Academic Forms

Minor Declaration Form

Transcript Request Form

AUAF Policies and Procedures Sign Off Form

Change Degree Program-Major form

Enrollment and Degree Verification request form

Incomplete Grade Request form

Intent to Graduate form

Prerequisite Override or Course Substitution form

Temporary Leave of Absence form

Course Withdraw form (from one course)

Course Withdraw form for all courses in a semester

Academic Probation Contract form

Petition for course overload (3.5 GPA required)